Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love Russian children!

Russian children are way too cute! Last night a few of us went to an english class for middle schoolers and helped teach. We're supposed to go back next week and I'm soo exicted! They kept giving us food and chocolate(I now have a plethora of all sorts of Russian chocolate yay!) I was almost glad that it was a really long walk to get to the school burned off some of the pastries. lol The funniest part was that they all asked the same questions to each of us, so I think that they have an assignment about us. They made us look really bad because their english was so much better than our russian, and some of them are leraning other languages aswell! I'm attempting to figure out how to post photos so hopefully my next post will have pictures!

2 comments:

  1. please take a picture of the marshmallow russian children! i love it when their arms stick out because their jackets are so puffy. ahhhhh too cute

    ReplyDelete